- 2 medium cauliflower heads | cooked and ruffly chopped
- 2 lb. potatoes | boiled and cut into circles
- 1 lb. pork chops
- 1 large onion | shredded
- 1/5 lb. carrots | shredded
- 2 cups milk or milk alternative of your choice
- 1 tbsp. crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp. dried scallions
- 1 tbsp. dried leeks
- 1tbsp. dried shallots
- 2 tbsp. dried cilantro
- 1 tbsp. smoked paprika
- 1 cup of water or low-sodium bone broth
- Place cast iron skillet on low heat, add ghee, and dried scallions, onion, leeks and crushed garlic. Simmer for 3-5 minutes to re-hydrate the herbs.
- Add shredded carrots and onion, cover and simmer for 5 min.
- Add pork chop and water. Cover and cook for 5 min. Do no overcook or it will be dry since we have to bake it again. Take the pork chops out and reserve the carrot onion mixture.
- In a separate cast iron skillet or a heavy bottom pan place lightly cooked pork chops on high heat (about 1 min) so they are browned on the outside. Cool and chop into squares.
- In a bowl mix together: cauliflower and carrot onion mixture.
- In a bowl mix: eggs, milk, paprika and parsley.
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Use an oven pan and line up the layers: potatoes, pork, cauliflower-carrot-onion mixture, then pore egg and milk slurry over the entire casserole. Bake for 45 min.
Sharing is caring!!! Please like us and share with your family and friends through our user friendly social media sharing buttons.
Our Supportive Family
Bringing you new Whole Foods recipes and Printable workouts each week is no small investment of time and money, but I love it.
If you also love Free2BFit360 please consider a recurring monthly donation of $3 or more if you can or also become a one-time supporter with a single donation. For less than a price of coffee you can help us continue to keep Free2BFit360 100% free.
Click here to show your support today!!! We are grateful and appreciate your help no matter how small or big.