- 4 slices sugar free and uncured turkey bacon, diced
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 lb. split peas
- 1 package organic bone broth
- 2 large carrots, cut into cxircles
- Soak lentils overnight, make sure they are covered at least 2 inch. Then drain and rinse.
- Place all ingredients in the Crock-Pot and cook on high-heat for 3-4 hours depending how soft or firm your prefer yours. You can also use Cast-Iron Dutch Oven then first bring the soup to a boil and then cook on low heat for 3-4 hours.
Sharing is caring!!! Please click like, subscribe and share with your family and friends through our user friendly social media sharing buttons.