I was experimenting with a few things in the kitchen being inspired by the new cooking book (Danielle Walker’s Against All Grain: Meals Made Simple: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, and Paleo Recipes to Make Anytime). While I wanted to make GF wraps I realized I did not have all the eggs and almond milk I need to make them so instead I came up with Savory Crapes (Gluten and Diary Free) and I tell you they definitely feel into the category of unexpected greatness.
GF Paleo Friendly Goodness:
- 8 tbsp. Organic Coconut Flour | Non-GMO + Gluten-Free
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 can unsweetened organic coconut milk
- 1/2 cup arrowroot starch flour
- 1 tsp. organic turmeric (curcumin) powder
- 1/8 tsp. whole caraway seeds
- 2 tbsp. organic ghee | clarified butter
POPN Paleo Cooking Method:
- Heat up a heavy bottom pan. I do all my cooking in a cast-iron skillet, makes a huge difference in not burning your food and I do not have to worry about scraping Teflon. If do no have any I recommend this great Cast-Iron Cookware Set, it has everything you need and your grand children will be cooking in it, that is just how durable it is.
- Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender.
- Using a ladle pore about 1/2 cup of batter into a pan and spread evenly. Cook until the sides start coming off. Then flip and cook for another 30 sec.
- I had mine with broccoli and shrimp today for lunch, so so so good. You can have yours with ghee or sour cream if you are eating milk if not then compliment with plain coconut yogurt or sunny side eggs.
Free2BFIT followers and foodies from around the world who read this also liked:
- POPN Paleo | Cranberry-Lime Muffins
- POPN Paleo | Flaxberry Picker Upper Smoothy
- POPN Paleo | Cocolicious White Brownie Squares
- POP Nutrition | Paleo Savory Potato Pancakes – Potato Free
- Bikini Competition Prep
- Bikini Body Meals
- 90 Day Pilo-Yoga Challenge
- Metabolic Trigger Response Workouts
- 6 Pack Abs Meals
Svetlana ” Free2BFit360″