I know it is hard to motivate yourself to eat right and to workout. At the end of the day it is just you and what you want. Nothing and nobody can experience it for you and cannot tell you when you are alone if you gave it 100%. And of course just working is not enough you also have to make sure that you eat right and provide the best nutrient for your body to succeed in the gym and in every day life. So here is today’s special which is light but full of flavor and homemade goodness – 6 Pack Abs Meals | Light Summer Spinach Soup with Veal Meatballs:
Ingredients (makes 1):
- 4 oz. ground veal
- 2 cups low-sodium organic chicken broth
- 1 tbsp. Free2BFit Spice blend
- 1/2 cups chopped white onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 egg
- 1 chopped carrot
- 1 twig dried rosemary
- 1 bay leave
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- In a sauce pan add olive oil, chopped white onion, and Free2BFit Spice blend. Cook on low heat for 3 min.
- Fold in chopped carrots, bay leave, and broth.
- Out of ground veal make golf ball size rounds meatballs and drop them into the broth.
- Bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 10 min or until veal is cooked through.
- Place fresh spinach into the bowl, add soup, and decorate with chopped green onion and egg.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free2BFit